2013年12月11日 星期三

Blog Post #5 (208)

Blog # 5
Description: 
Using unity Engine to make a classic Snake game. The purpose that I make this game is because snake is one of famous game on
Nokia before the smart phone is published in the market. And now I didn't see a lot snake game in the app store, in this case I decided to make it work on smart phone. So features are add to the game :
Single/ Multi player , power buff , and score system.

Single player

Single player :  Survival  Mode , How long can you stand ?
Multi player:  2- 4 people can play together, the control key will be AWSD, JIKL, 4568, and arrow key
Multiplayer
 Power Buff/DeBuff:  there are 5 buffs 
 Brown Buff: this buff will  speed up snake's movement speed
 Blue Buff:  this buff will  speed down snake's movement speed
 Pink Buff:  this buff will  make snake's tail getting longer
 Brown Buff: this buff will  make snake's tail getting shorter
 Rainbow Buff: this buff will  make snake become invincible  which you can eat everything you want !

Score System: the score system will record your score and post which place you are in the score board .

2 則留言:

  1. Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food additionally, Thanks. cool math runner

    回覆刪除
  2. This is very useful post for me. This will absolutely going to help me in my project. cool math run 3

    回覆刪除