2013年10月21日 星期一

Game Blog 3 (296)

I had try this game some of them are fun but some are boring. The first game will the game which i really recommend you guys to play.
 I wanna be the guy:
It is an really ugly and nasty game which is fun but will make u have heart attack and rage after playing it. To me , the interesting element in this game is that you will never know what will be happened when you were passing some object such like apple.

If you think you will get score if u eat apple, then you are wrong. You will get killed if you touch the apple. Apple will not only fall down but also fly up.


WTH is that spike door 


 Super Puzzle Platformer:
A cool game that you need to use brain to find a way that can make you earn a lot point by stacking the same color block together. You also need to control your character to avoid getting hit by the dropping object.  The fun and hardest part is controlling your character to move; you always need to watch out the spike.
                                                 
QWOP:
Another hardest game, I had ever met. This game is simple with 4 controls. But the cool part is you need to use these QWOP to control the character's feet to move; it make player can't stop figuring out how to control the character which is the best part of this game.
<== so hard :(


You Have To Burn The Rope:
It is an weird game since you need to use rope to kill the boss. I do not think there is any cool element in this game. All you have to do is pick rope to kill boss. But what is the point giving the weapon?
 
Canabalt

An runner game. Good idea, but make me lost the interest after play a few second. The compelling element will be you need to focus yourself to dodge the block instead crashing it.

1 則留言:

  1. I have to say your article inspires me to the most, it is so instructive to tell others how to understand that in such a special view. I will share your articles with my friends, i think they will like them just like me. What's more, can you update them more frequently? I am a fan of online games.I am a game developer and i like to play games ? If you people love to play games you should visit once… archeagegold4u.com

    回覆刪除